jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE in HashTree.traverseInto()
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:07:07 GMT
NPE errors are always a bug ;-) - please could you raise a Buzilla report?

It would be useful to know (please add to the report):

Does the same problem occur if you add the Include controller manually?

If the included files are different, does the NPE still occur, or is
it only when the same file is included?

S///