jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Pass integer Variables from one BeanShell sampler to another
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:52:12 GMT
When using BeanShell with JMeter, it helps to have a copy of the
appropriate JavaDoc or source available.

put() only supports Strings, and Loop Controller requires a String, so
convert i to a String first.

However, if you only need the variable in BeanShell, you could use
putObject("i",Integer(i)) instead.

On 06/09/06, Vikrant Sharma <xbootstrap@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am facing problem in passing integer variable from one BeanShell sampler to another.
>
> i am trying -
>
> int i=10;
> vars.put("i",i);
>
> Which is throwing error -
> vars.putInteger("i",i);'' : Error in method invocation: Method putInteger( java.lang.String,
int ) not found in class'org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables'