jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Adamovsky" <spam.a...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Re: Regular Expression - request against [ip]/${url} please help
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:41:25 GMT
Hi sebb and the others
sorry, I really can't find the mistake!

in the html-code I can find the first part [href='/wps/myportal/] and the last part [onmouseover="hl(marker,'hps_logout')"]
but it seems to be impossible to extract the url between

I can't believe that I'm too stupid to extract even the Title
(Therefore I used the RegEx <title>(.+?)</title>)

sebb, can I mail you my test-scirpt to have a look at it?

or can you (or anyone else!) just mail me a test script? An easy example, just extract the
title of a web page (everything between <title> and </title>), such as google.com
and use it later in the script i.e. as path (I know it is a stupid example but it's only for
comprehension!)
mail: spam.adam@gmx.de

this would be grat!

regards
Stefan Adamovsky

Stefan Adamovsky
Testing and Integration Team

Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
DCC - Digital Community Center
Hafenstr. 11, 49090 Osnabrück, GERMANY

http://www.hellmann.net