jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vikrant Sharma <xbootst...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Pass integer Variables from one BeanShell sampler to another
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:44:52 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing problem in passing integer variable from one BeanShell sampler to another.

i am trying -

int i=10;
vars.put("i",i);

Which is throwing error -
vars.putInteger("i",i);'' : Error in method invocation: Method putInteger( java.lang.String,
int ) not found in class'org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables'

Also I want to use this integer variable in a Loop Controller, so i thought if
vars.put("i",i) succeeds, I should be able to use this integer variable in a Loop Controller.

Is there any way we can pass integer variables from one Bean Shell Sampler to another.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Vikrant