jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brice Ruth" <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI Exception, socket write error (take 3)
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 01:33:01 GMT
So, it looks like the RMI server just starts with _core, logkit and jorphan.
But, there's some wrangling about getting rid of the existing classpath, and
only putting these things on its classpath - if other things are on the
classpath, will that mess up RMI server? I'm starting up the RMI server
using .create..() programatically, instead of the cmd line rmiregistry that
the batch file starts.

I'm still at a loss ...

My goal is to create a .war or .ear that can be deployed to launch
jmeter-server. Pretty cool, eh? :)

Cheers,
Brice