jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brice Ruth" <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject RMI Exception, socket write error (take 3)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:06:25 GMT
Good afternoon -

I've been digging through the archives, but I have run out of options. I am
testing a new way of running the jmeter-server (namely by programatically
starting the rmi registry & then creating a new RemoteJMeterEngineImpl).
Startup seems fine, and jmeter GUI seems able to connect - it can
successfully call reset() and setHost(). Unfortunately, when it tries to
send the test plan, it fails with