jmeter-user mailing list archives

From James Bull <jb...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject An array of values in j-meter?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:47:02 GMT
I have a scenario where I create a set of data manipulate it and then
delete it. The ids that I use to delete the objects comes back with the
response to the create request. I want to store these values so I can
delete them all later.

I can extract the value to a variable via a regular expression extractor
but am not sure what to do to store a list of them. I don't really want to
create x number of variables as I want the number of things created to be
easily variable. Is there a simple way of storing and referencing an array?

Thanks,
James