jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mohan.Narayanasw...@in.standardchartered.com
Subject Mohan Narayanaswamy/APRS/SCB is out of the office.
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:35:13 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  08/25/2006 and will not return until 08/28/2006.

I am in medical leave, I will respond when I come come back.

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy
this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept
liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.