jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Turner" <Alex.Tur...@Project-Network.com>
Subject RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Jmeter proxy recording cookies
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:08:08 GMT
Sen,

If you run the proxy with a tree viewer, then you get the cookies turning up in the recorded
headers.  You can then copy these over to the cookie manager.

AJ

Alexander J Turner Ph.D.
www.deployview.com
www.nerds-central.blogspot.com
www.project-network.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sen, Kakoli [mailto:Kakoli.Sen@ps.net]
Sent: 28 August 2006 12:47
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Jmeter proxy recording cookies

Hi all,
    I am recording requests to an HTTP site which uses cookies, through JMeter's proxy. But
the proxy does not seem to record the cookies. Is that so?
   Then how do I test a web-site having cookies? I intend to use the Cookie Manager with hard-coded
cookie values, which I thought would be automatically recorded by the proxy.

Regards,
Kakoli