jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Daman Jawda" <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter extensions
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:09:11 GMT
Yes Unfortunately I run jmeter in linux - if stdout would indeed appear on
my shell , even though i invoke jmeter with an ampersand at the end, I
should check the shell for the output of scripts invoked using beanshell
exec() call in jmeter. But I don't recall seeing any such output on the
shell since I often go back to the shell while jmeter is running.

Hmmm.
Without this output my test script would be useless.