jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Campbell Purvis <Campbell.Pur...@earthport.com>
Subject Does JMeter support xmlunit?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:32:12 GMT
Hi. If I change my test case to extend org.custommonkey.xmlunit.XMLTestCase
rather than junit.framework.TestCase, JMeter does not find the test cases
when adding a JUnitRequest sampler.

Is this correct, am I missing something, or is there any way I can use
xmlunit with JMeter? Note that XMLTestCase itself extends
junit.framework.TestCase.

Kind regards,
Campbell Purvis

The contents of this email are confidential to earthport plc and intended to be received by
the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please promptly notify us
by reply and delete it, along with all copies in your possession. The unauthorised use, disclosure
or copying of this email, or its contents, is prohibited. Any opinion expressed in this email
is personal to the sender and in no way represents the views of earthport plc. This email
cannot be relied upon to create a contract or any obligation on the part of earthport plc.
All e-mail passing through the Company's e-mail systems may be subject to monitoring. earthport
plc accepts no liability for errors or viruses. earthport plc is a company incorporated in
England and Wales (Reg. No. 342 8888) with its registered office at 21 New Street, London.
EC2M 4TP. You may call us at any time on +44 (0)207 2209700, or email us at info@earthport.com.