jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eric Dalquist <eric.dalqu...@doit.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Save variables
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:39:37 GMT
I'm currently doing the label trick but that then requires extra
processing in my reporting tool. Would you be open to a contribution
that would add the capability to persist variables to the Simple Data
Writer (or some clone of it)? If so do you have any quick pointers on
which classes I would be looking at tweaking?

-Eric