jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Dawson <a...@iti.upv.es>
Subject Re: using the execution path as a variable
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:34:00 GMT
Hi Chris,

If this isnĀ“t useful/correct, hopefully the correction to my post may
also help me.

For Gui runs I created a variable like this:

   * FilePrefix =

Results/${TestCase}/Threads_${Threads}/Duration_${RunDuration}/${__time(YMDHMS)}/

The path is relative to the working path of JMeter, all of the variables
are also user defined (once) and substituted in the appropriate places.

For anything that generated an output I used it like this:

   * FilePath = ${FilePrefix}ResultErrors.jti

For none gui runs, I think the normal solution is to just specify the
working directory when launching the script.

HTH,

Andy
PS. Sorry you got this message twice - wrong button.