jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Dawson <a...@iti.upv.es>
Subject Re: need information about JMeter
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:30:50 GMT
Hi Phillip,

I´m a rather new user with JMeter but I would advise:

Looking at this: http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/
Then reading this: http://www.slash7.com/pages/vampires

For any remaining questions before doing anything checking this:
http://www.google.de/search?q=jmeter+etwas

Regards,

Andy
PS It´s a few years old, but this link I found yesterday by way of
another JMeter user might be useful for you too:
http://clif.objectweb.org/load_tools_overview.pdf

Schilling P., ITSC Bonn, SHD, EF wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am a BA-student and working for Deutsche Post World Net - IT Services Center Bonn -
Deutsche Post ITSolutions GmbH.