jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Swackhamer" <brian.swackha...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject RE: SSL Manager
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:50:56 GMT
JMeter can not record HTTPS it can only record HTTP.  You can use a tool
called Badboy to record HTTPS and then export it out to use with JMeter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Massimo Forno [mailto:Massimo.Forno@deltatre.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:18 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: SSL Manager

Hi,

Even if I know that JMeter is not able to record session using https I'd
like to understand if the SSL Manager can help me in some way to
register https pages. If not can somebody explain me better the meaning
of that feature and how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

Massimo

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)