jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter enhancements pls
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:11:29 GMT
if you're referring to window performance monitor, the answer to that is no.
there are no plans to integrate any windows native stuff, because it's not
cross platform. Windows performance monitor stuff for IIS aren't all that
useful from first hand experience. About the only thing useful in
performance monitor is memory usage.

things like active thread count and total threads in windows performance
monitor are not accurate or useful. I tried to that a few years back and
gave up since windows performance monitor is rather useless for measuring
IIS performance beyond memory usage.

my bias 2 cents

peter