jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Dilip Easwaran" <dil...@coreobjects.com>
Subject Configuring Sample Listeners
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:28:05 GMT
Hi,

   I have written a test sampler implementing the SampleListener interface,packaged it as
a jar and put it under search_paths in jmeter.properties.
   But when i run my jmeter test, i dont recieve notification of sampleOccurred(SampleEvent
e),sampleStarted(SampleEvent e),sampleStopped(SampleEvent e).
   I am not sure if what i am doing is correct. Is there some other configuration that needs
to be done?  Basically, i want to be able to get a hook on to the results
   after a test execution and store the results in my  own data structure.

Thanks,
Dilip