jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save variables
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:36:19 GMT
Not directly.

However, you can create a Java Request sampler and include the
variables in that; attach the SDW as a child of the Java Request
Sampler.

Or you can add a BeanShell Post-processor or perhaps a Listener, and
write some code to write the values to a file.

Or you can pass the host name in as a property, rather than via a CSV
file, and use a command script to save the value outside the test.

It's not currently possible to add any optional variables to either
the CSV or XML output formats, but you can always try including the
host-name as part of the sampler labels.

S.