jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different IP addresses for requests
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:46:29 GMT
If your host has multiple IP addresses, version 2.2 of JMeter allows
you to select which one to use.

See jmeter.properties - httpclient.localaddress.
Only works for the Apache HTTPClient sampler, and applies to the
entire test-run, so it would only be useful when running multiple
instances of JMeter.

S.