jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alec Swan <aukcio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMeter extensions
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:23:08 GMT
I just tried print(), System.out.println(..) and System.err.println(). All of them print messages
to the jmeter.bat console, but not in jmeter.log. However,  I can't find where messages from
exec("java -version") get printed out. Do I need to enable logging for beanshell in jmeter.properties?

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: Java on Linux should work in the same way as far as stdout
and stderr
are concerned.

Try:

print("test message");

in BeanShell - that will be written to stdout.

If that appears, but the output from exec() does not, then perhaps the
exec output is not being written to stdout.

You can also try the following in BeanShell:

System.out.println("stdout");
System.err.println("stderr");

and see where they go.