jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alec Swan <aukcio...@yahoo.com>
Subject JMeter extensions
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:06:01 GMT
I am trying to extend JMeter with a sampler that can just execute a command line. I copied
ExampleSampler and ExampleSamplerGui classes from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/src/examples/org/apache/jmeter/examples/sampler/
and I added the classes directory to user.classpath in jmeter.properties, but the example
sampler does not show up in Edit->Add->Sampler menu.

1. I am not sure what the problem is, so I wonder if I missed any steps.

2. Could anybody point me to the current documentation which explains in English how to extend
JMeter.

3. Also, is there a repository of JMeter extensions available online? In particular, is there
something that add command-line execution functionality to JMeter.

Thanks.