jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Sullivan" <itexpert.sulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boot CD with JMeter?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:58:13 GMT
I suggest talking to these guys - they should be happy to help.

http://snapplatform.org/snappix/home/

from their site ...
"SNAPPIX is the first of its kind Linux Live CD featuring a completely
open source Java software development toolkit, SNAP Platform. This
live CD provides the ability to learn more about open source Java in a
safe environment without risking your production development
environment and without installing any software"

Hope it helps,
Richard