jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jaw Dat <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Jmeter invoke a shell script?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:34:47 GMT
Following your advice, please advise: How about I use some BeanShell
code that runs some external script as follows:
ThreadGruppe
|-- HTTP Request
|   |- Save Responses to a file  (the prefix is "InvoiceResponse")
|   |- BeanShell PostProcessor
|
|   ... ...
|---- (Shall I put  Beanshell Assertion here instead? I have one
here - but what shall I put in it?)

where,
the BeanShell PostProcessor is as follows:
exec("./Assert35Rows");

where,
the Assert35Rows is a bash script that goes like this:

#!/bin/bash
grep 'ListInvoiceItems.jsp?code=' InvoiceResponse1 | wc -l

So to recap:
I save the Response Data to a file with prefix "InvoiceResponse";
I use the BeanShell PostProcessor to run
a bash script that processes that ResponseData file;
I get no output

Now although the BeanShell command works well from the
bsh.Interpreter (on the command line),
I'm almost certain I'm placing the PostProcessor in the wrong
place or I'm missing something.

Please help!