jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jaw Dat <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject Can Jmeter invoke a shell script?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:52:22 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to assert that the HTTP Response Data contains a certain number
of HTML elements, are sorted, etc.

Normally I would use RegEx for that. But it would be a lot easier to use
Perl or shell scripts to parse the Response Data the way I want.
How Can I make JMeter invoke a shell script , and use its result
instead of the built-in Response Assertion (which takes ORO RegEx).

Or alternatively, somehow use the Response Assertion (in ORO Regex) on
the response of my script which would process the Response Data itself.

Thanks.