jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Re: Unable to get out through authenticated proxy
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:30:30 GMT
I don't control the service, or the user names that can access it.

For now, I temporarily whacked (hacking with abandon :) ) around this,
forcing it to send the original username.  Unfortunately, the connection
still times out.  I've been comparing this HttpClient usage with the
code that I know works, and I'm not sure yet what the relevant
difference is.