jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Re: Unable to get out through authenticated proxy
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:07:36 GMT
Yes.

Note that I already successfully connect to this service from two other
applications.  One is a standalone app using SAAJ/SOAPConnection, and
the other is WebLogic 8.1.4 using HttpClient.

What's curious is that I tried adding some simple debug to the
HTTPSampler2 class and rebuilding, but now instead of the "connection
refused" error, I'm now getting a "connection timeout" exception,
instead of "connection refused".  It didn't change when I removed the
debug I added and rebuilt.

I'm going to try setting up a project for this in Eclipse and stepping
through the code.