jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Unable to get out through authenticated proxy
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:16:59 GMT
Unfortunately, it now just fails with a different error.  I'm using a
View Results Tree, and I just see this:

	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
	at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(DashoA12275)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.<init>(DashoA12275)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl.createSocket(DashoA122
75)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.createSo
cket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:81)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.SSLProtocolSocketFactory.createSo
cket(SSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:126)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:70
6)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMe
thodDirector.java:386)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMetho
dDirector.java:170)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
96)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
24)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:528)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:658)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:647)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)