jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Need help being able to test non-wsdl SOAP web service with jmeter
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 04:09:19 GMT
Yeah, I guess that'll be my next step.  It's times like this that I wish
network sniffers could monitor transmissions on the same host.  It would
sure be more convenient.  I'll have to move either my server or my
client to another box.  Although, my first test could just try to
connect to an address that isn't running my server, just to see what it
does.

 You

> is to use a
> test file in a