jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "mingyu wu" <wumy2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large number of concurrent User Logins - how to test?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:13:12 GMT
I think you need a CSV Data Set Config Module and prepare your login
accounts and passwords one per line in a text file.
then you just do one thread group with one login.

Then use large number of threads to the the script say 500.
When Jmeter runs, each thread will read one line from the text file till the
last line and come back the first line if needed.

Mingyu