jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chakrabo...@labware.com
Subject Re: Problem in running Web Test Plan
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:16:54 GMT
Hi Kakoli,

you can add "listners" to get the results. try to use "View Results Tree"
to get the request and response messages in the JMeter window. Just go
thru the usermanual for better understanding.

Chinmoy

"Sen, Kakoli" <Kakoli.Sen@ps.net>
10-07-06 11:20
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Problem in running Web Test Plan

Hello everybody,
  I am a newcomer to JMeter. I am trying to run the TestPlan given in
'Building a Web Test Plan' section of UserManual. JMeter version used is
2.2
And I am getting the following output:
07/07/06 15:48:31|20779|Home Page|Non HTTP response code|Non HTTP response
message|Jakarta USers 1-1|text|false
The last value 'false' corresponds to JMeter property
jmeter.save.saveservice.successful.
So this means that the test was not successful.
Where am I going wrong? And how do I turn on error message in the window
running JMeter.

Any pointers to the problem would be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
Kakoli.