jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Graham_Lit...@scee.net
Subject Re: pre-processor
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:15:34 GMT
Ok I have added all the libraries from the lib directory in the binary to
the classpath, which has cleared up some of the errors, but I am still
getting a whole host of errors with unresolved symbols:

eg.
org.htmlparser.Tag;
org.apache.jmeter.config.AbstractConfigElement;
org.apache.log4j.Category;

any ideas?

Graham Little
Network Gaming Group
0207 859 0495
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
http://www.scee.com

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
31/07/2006 12:19

Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: pre-processor

You need both source and binary archives to build JMeter.

S.