jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank_Lind...@idg.de
Subject Re: Re: Need some assistance in creating an IBM-DB2 test
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:53:52 GMT

Hello!

Well one of our developers tested with different JRE Versions.

Works with IBM JVM 1.4 (WSAD 5.1)
Does not work with any SUN JVM (1.4, 1.5)

We think it is a bug in the IBM DB2 Type 4 drivers (using 2.7.72).

I'll try to test with the IBM JVM but i had to remove some parameters from
jmeter.bat.
      rem set NEW=-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m
      rem set SURVIVOR=-XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=50%
      rem set TENURING=-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=2
      rem set EVACUATION=-XX:MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=20%
      rem set PERM=-XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=64m

What do they do and are there similar parameter for IBM JVM?

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
      Frank