jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mili Miranda" <milimira...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SSL certificate
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:35:29 GMT
Thanks for the help Brian.
Yes, you are right. Something is wrong ith the key itself.  I tried
re-importing the cert again, but still haven't been able to get rid of the
error.
I think we use (/) slash , but I tried it with the other one too.
Tried using only the SSL manager too.
I'm using jmeter 2.2.
It doesn't look like I'm missing out on something, but I still keep getting
the error.