jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mili Miranda" <milimira...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SSL certificate
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:25:56 GMT
Hi Brian,
           My cert is a jks file too. I was wondering if it's supposed to be
some other.
I named my cert as "resto" and followed the same steps given in the
documentation.
Is there anything else I need to do other than the keystore thing and change
the properties file?
It's really driving me nuts. I have been chasing it for over a month now.
There's got be something.
Anyway, I really appreciate your taking time out to help me solve the issue.