jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nitesh Gangarde, Noida" <nites...@hcl.in>
Subject Regarding Argument to test plan..
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:47:54 GMT

Hi

Can I prepare jmeter test plan dynamically?  I do have the following
scenario..!!

I want to increase a load on some machines. I have a general test plan .
I have one configuration file in which ipaddresses of all machines has
stored.

Now I want that the jmeter will read the ipaddresses from this
configuration file and make the request to machines.

Please help me...!!

Thanks

HCL TECHNOLOGIES|HCL

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems -- not people,

Nitesh Gangarde
MTS

HCL Technologies
A 8/9 Sec-60 NOIDA