jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sen, Kakoli" <Kakoli....@ps.net>
Subject Problem in running Web Test Plan
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:50:35 GMT
Hello everybody,
  I am a newcomer to JMeter. I am trying to run the TestPlan given in 'Building a Web Test
Plan' section of UserManual. JMeter version used is 2.2
And I am getting the following output:
07/07/06 15:48:31|20779|Home Page|Non HTTP response code|Non HTTP response message|Jakarta
USers 1-1|text|false
The last value 'false' corresponds to JMeter property jmeter.save.saveservice.successful.
So this means that the test was not successful.
Where am I going wrong? And how do I turn on error message in the window running JMeter.

Any pointers to the problem would be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
Kakoli.