jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Daman Jawda" <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone interested in collaborating on a JMeter book?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:20:19 GMT
I would also be interested in compiling a book covering basic to
advanced uses of JMeter in different kinds of testing.
Also hopefully in the development of tools /for/ jmeter
such as tools to parse its script and results files and present them
in human-readable formats.
I could contribute about 5 hours a week toward this + ad hoc
collaboration throughout the workweek.