jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Daman Jawda" <idaratalja...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting HTTP Response 200 instead of 500
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:05:54 GMT
I'm trying to test a POST form with a numeric input , for which I send a
text value with a JMeter HTTP Request sampler - so I'm expecting an
exception and an a HTTP Response code 500 "internal server error".

This is the expected response and it shows up using another testing software
product. So why is JMeter receiving a 200 Response code ??? What could I be
doing wrong?

My server is a Jakarta-Tomcat 1.5 and the form is a jsf.
My JMeter is 2.2 .

Thanks.