jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Feldman" <j...@eons.com>
Subject Recalling regular expressions
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 16:00:48 GMT
Did something change regarding calling regular expressions in the new
version of Jmeter, some of my old scripts are having issues recalling
variables

I use a regular expression to capture a name from a webpage

I then want to use this name as a part of the path in my next request

The reference name is profile

So in my next request, the path is /members/profile/${profile}

Jmeter does the request for "/members/profile/${profile}", using the
variable name not the variable value.

This is affecting a number of my scripts and any help would be great, I
am attaching some screenshots for more reference

Josh Feldman