jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Feldman" <j...@eons.com>
Subject Using multiple variable arrays for link validation
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:53:40 GMT
I am trying to validate links on a page. The page I am testing involves
different servers so I am using two regular expressions to capture both
the servers and the paths. The issue I am having is matching up the
positions of the arrays so that the right server matches the right path.
Below is my test script outline

Http request

            Regular expression: a\shref=".*?(dev|com)(/[^"]+)" to
capture path

Regular expression: ://([^"]+(dev|com))/ to capture server

For Each Controller:       input prefix- server          output-
returnVar

            Http request calling up returnVar

This script runs through all the servers on the page however I can't
figure out a way to match up the servers with the paths

A ForEach controller within a ForEach controller gives me too many
requests; it goes through each server with each path

I think if I incorporate a counter into the script it might work, but I
have been unsuccessful.

Any help would be great

Josh Feldman