jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Layton, Andrew" <andrew.lay...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Difference between Test result version 1.1 and 1.2
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:18:41 GMT
Version 2.2 now includes an option to save results as CSV not XML -
check that your results JTL files are XML and if not, use the Configure
butten in the Listener to "Save as XML"

HtH
Andy Layton
Performance Test Consultant

-----Original Message-----
From: Manjula Priyantha [mailto:manjulap@parcelhouse.com]
Sent: 13 July 2006 13:09
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: Difference between Test result version 1.1 and 1.2

Hi,

I was using the jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl and
jmeter-results-report.xsl files to transform the results (version 1.1)
and succeeded.
With the new setup (version 2.2), it's not working.

What I want to know is, is there any difference between earlier jtl
file(v 1.1)and the current (v 2.2)? If it is so, can't I use the
existing xsl files?

BR,
Manjula

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.