jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Willingham Geoff" <Geoff.Willing...@cfh.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Jmeter on AIX
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:02:12 GMT
X.509 is the standard that governs the Security Certificate used for
HTTPS.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that you don't have the
requisite security packages installed.  (and that your running on an
older version of the Sun JVM - check with 'java -version' if you're not
sure).  There are plenty of notes (iirc) on the jmeter site about
getting https to work.

The server environment (AIX) has no impact on this issue.

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: prakash abraham [mailto:prakashma@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 July 2006 15:51
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Jmeter on AIX

Hi all,
Im trying to Load test an application running on https in AIX UNIX. But
it seems like there is some JSSE issue. jmeter log shows some SUNX509
alogorithm not found .
Is there is any way that I could configure Jmeter to use IBM JSSE rather
than using SUN JSSE without recompilation?.

Any help is highly appreciated,
Prakash Abraham

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept
our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation.