jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Willingham Geoff" <Geoff.Willing...@cfh.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: How to build web test plan with user login
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:31:33 GMT
Im not quite sure what your trying to get at, but it sounds like you
want to validate that your login has taken you to the correct page.

Try adding an assertion element, that checks for a specific page or
success value ?

Hth

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Javanesevn [mailto:thanhle@sangtao.net]
Sent: 06 July 2006 03:38
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to build web test plan with user login

Dear list,

I intend to build web test plan. These are my purpose:
   - User login
   - User can add new, update and delete items from pages.
   - Pages will be redirected/ forwarded follow web application.

Ex: At JMeter GUI, I added new parameter to login page but how do I know
user can login and redirect to success pages.
 From "View Results Tree I have just seen login page with user and
password filled in textbox. (Render HTML mode)

Please show me the step to build test plan on above.

Best regards,

Javanesevn.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept
our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation.