jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hansen <tchan...@xmission.com>
Subject using the execution path as a variable
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:39:09 GMT
Hi all,

I've got (hopefully) a quick question.  I'm writing tests and I want the
 output files from the summary reports, assertion results, save results
to a file, etc., to go into a specific directory.  I'm not going to be
the only person using these tests and each user can output CVS into
their own sandbox so I can't rely on the absolute path being the same
for each user.

I was using a relative path (..\xmlresults\) but I realized that if I'm
in a sub-subdirectory then that won't work either.

Is there a variable that jmeter sets that I could use to preface the
filename prefix or filename so that my output goes to a specific
location?  Something I could use like ${jmeter.runpath}\xmlresults\

Thanks in advance for your help!

chris