jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Dawson <a...@iti.upv.es>
Subject Re: Monitor result listener is displaying as DEAD: No Response
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:57:20 GMT
Hi,

That bug only affects the thread load - causing it to be 0% (in the case
reported). If it applies, the calculated health would always be higher
than it actually is - rather than dead.

Rushabh:

Are you getting a valid XML response for your "/manager/status?XML=true"
http request?
The monitor will only tell you what you can see on the "/manager/status"
page - which is the Java memory usage.

HTH,

Andy