jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ashok Chava <ashok.ch...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError in JMeter 2.1.1
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:29:09 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for quick response. I think I made all the required for JVm
configuration I followed the instrucaations given in sun documents on
this topic. I have use JProfiler to moniter this JMeter instance in
Threads part I found many blocked threads what does that mean. PLease
let me know if that is cause of my problem how to solve it.

Regards,
Ashok Chava.

Willingham Geoff wrote:

>Hmm - first thoughts:
>
>Are you using multiple Listeners ?  Each listener holds it own unique
>copy of the data - one the longer running tests, this can really chew up
>the memory (speaking from personal experience)
>
>Also, if your using the Sun JVM, the jmeter batch file has a number of
>memory related switched - I personally found that I had to bump all the
>memory limits, not just the max heap size.
>
>Geoff

accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.