jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ashok Chava <ashok.ch...@oracle.com>
Subject OutOfMemoryError in JMeter 2.1.1
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:15:05 GMT
Hi Gurus,

I am facing OutOfMemoryError when running JMeter load test on my web
application. I have even tried with single thread but it is throwing
OutOfMemoryError after few hours. The total number of request are not
exceeding 16000 in most of the cases. I tried by increasing max heap
size but of not use. I used JConsole to monitor JVM performance what I
observed is "Tenured generation" part of JVM is full before JMeter
throwing OutOfMemoryError Please suggest me a solution for this solution.

Regards,
Ashok Chava.