jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Marc Anthony Winoto <marc.win...@netregistry.com.au>
Subject Resrict HTML Link Parser results using regex?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:44:15 GMT
I finally figured out a way to spider in JMeter (see at end of email). I know I can restrict

which links I hit by setting the domain and then the path.

e.g Setting the domain to "java.sun.com" and then setting the path to "/j2se/1.3/docs/api/.*"

seems to successfully hit all api links found in "/j2se/1.3/docs/api/overview-summary.html"

Now I would like to restrict links that have 'get' data (e.g. /test/test/webAction?name=value)

by what variable names are present. So I only want to follow links where the variable is "name"

and not "name1" or "name2".

Any ideas? The manual, wiki and googling turn up nothing.

-- Marc