jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Richard <rdalin...@siu.edu.ar>
Subject Re: JMeter __regexFunction
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:20:41 GMT
Have you tried with a RegEx post processor?. Maybe this could help you
RegEx conf:

Reference Name: VarName
Regular Expression: <option value="([^"]*)" selected>
Template: p=$1$
Match No.: -1
Default Value: your default value

Once you've set this.... in the test the RegEx set the next variables:

VarName_matchNr - the number of matches found; could be 0
VarName_n, where n = 1,2,3 etc - the strings as generated by the template

So with VarName_n you can access the matches, in your example:
VarName_1 ==> p=a
VarName_2 ==> p=b

You have to join them and add to the parameter list.

Regards

Dalinger Ricardo
Toba Programmer
SIU - Ministerio Educación y Tecnología