jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Javanesevn <than...@sangtao.net>
Subject Re: How to build web test plan with user login
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:36:41 GMT
Dear Willingham,

 From your guide I did with an assertion element but I can not match
with success page.
This is error message: Test failed, URL expected to contain
/module=Default&action=Login_Do

What is wrong in my test plan?
Thanks.

Javanesevn

Willingham Geoff wrote:

>Im not quite sure what your trying to get at, but it sounds like you
>want to validate that your login has taken you to the correct page.
>
>Try adding an assertion element, that checks for a specific page or
>success value ?
>
>Hth
>
>Geoff

accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.